Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm here!

Hello my dear sweet bloglets!

I have not completely disappeared, I've just been sucked into the holiday vortex. We spent the weekend on the Cape visiting family and are headed out again tomorrow for a quick visit to the Berkshires. All great fun, but I do look forward to being home again so that I can dismantle Christmas. All of the decorations which felt so festive before now feel like clutter.

Of course before I take down all of Christmas I need to make a path in the basement so that I can put it away.

I don't even want to think about the basement.

Today I am thinking about some dear family and friends who have gone above and beyond lately. You know who you are. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Pom Pom said...

Hi Sara! I'm glad you are having lots of family fun!