Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Prisoner of love...

Do you ever wake up and realize that you need to spend the day wandering around IKEA? Me too. So today after the dog walk during which TJIC mocked my blog name I got an ice coffee and headed down to Stoughton. I managed to spend under $100 which felt like a victory. I purchased many important things like this fun shoehorn because Lily can't get her shoes on without it. My favorite part of the trip, besides scoring this mirror in the clearance area, was this plea written on one of the cartons of picture frames.



Not everyone loves IKEA.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I Love this blog! It's the bestest ever. And why didn't you invite me to Ikea? I would have said no but it's nice to be asked....

Karen said...

I've only been to IKEA once, if you can believe it! I'm due for a return trip.

Mom said...

Ah...IKEA...the best theme park ever...

Maura said...

Oh, the shame of it - I've never actually been to an IKEA store. Only bought stuff from the catalog. How much have I been missing????? Call me next time you get the urge to shop there. I can get a tour from a master!

TwoBusy said...

IKEA is Swedish for "misery."