Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring arrangements...

One of the difficult things about homeschooling is that I rarely have time alone in an empty house to properly clean and putter. There are so many interruptions and distractions that I never seem to be able to just devote a day to getting the house just right. This week I tried to focus on small areas in an attempt to stay on top of things.

It was so nice to see the sun for a change! It's amazing how much more productive I am when there is sun!


Walter was kind enough to pose for me. Whoozagooboy?


My dress dummy has her spring apron and hat on.


Love and rainbows!


Daisies and The Bobbsey Twins.

Just another 1950's housewife dreaming of a modern fridge!


We returned Walter to Amy today. We will miss him, though sweeping up three dogs and three cats worth of hair this afternoon made me realize that two dogs is definitely enough!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute dog!!! nice photos! Love to clean up too!

Pom Pom said...

Oh, Sara! Your house looks fantastic! That guest dog is adorable. Yes, fuzz and fur is a full-time job, I agree.
Happy sunshine! I hope it stays!

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I love the pictures! I want to live in your house! We could trade houses!

But I get to keep my weather.

xofrances

house for sale Philippines said...

Beautiful photos! I have my new home and now I know exactly how I'd decorate it, and it would have a lot of white walls and hardwood floors.

lisa_d