Saturday, November 28, 2009

You try finding a rhyme for fluids...

I think that I shall never see
A dog as barfy as Sophie.

It started by eating the leg of a stuffed flea,
And ended with a large bill paid by me.

In between there was time spent with the vet.
It was a Saturday so it was an ER vet I met.

First she was x-rayed
and then she had fluids.

The ultrasound was not administered by druids.

The ultrasound was the most expensive test,
But the news it gave was the very best.

There was no obstruction,
no flea leg was stuck.

Though I was happy
the bill made me say, "Oh f......."

Now she is home, terrorizing the cats
We are all back to normal.

How about that?

7 comments:

Amy. said...

you are so funny, and so smart
I laugh so hard it makes me...uh... shoot, rhyming IS hard!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Bravo! :) - T.T.

Pom Pom said...

Hi Sara! Thank you so much for your nursing wisdom! I directed Jenny to your comment and she is grateful!
I'm so glad Sophie is okay. The VERY LAST cat we had got injured in a neighborhood kitty brawl and three hundred dollars later, I really wanted to rename him Three Hundred Dollars.

Ginger said...

LOL....great rhyming. I hope Sophie is feeling better today. Maybe she thought Lily was getting too much attention with her cold, and wanted to go to the dr. too.

Julie said...

Rhyme for fluids... The ultrasound was not done by someone stupid...That's the best I have.

mgster said...

Hmmm...did you really say "Oh FUDGE"! LOL

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.