Friday, January 1, 2010

A letter from the management...


Dear dog who shall remain nameless,

We are onto you. Eating your own poop after pooping on the floor does not fool us.

I understand that you may think that you will avoid the stigma associated with pooping in the house by disposing of the evidence. You have never been more wrong. Furthermore, your cheerful dog licks become suspect when your breath smells of your most recent transgression.

The management understands that sometimes accidents happen, however we demand that you cease and desist eating your poop. It is not an appropriate strategy. Any and all future poop eating incidents will result in crate time and a very serious tooth brushing.

Sincerely,

The Management
Shiny Red Houses

5 comments:

Pom Pom said...

I'm trying to think of the secret that keeps this nasty incident from happening . . . msg in the food? Google it. Poor pup - so embarrassed. Happy New Year!

mgster said...

All I can say is thanks for the laugh! HAHAHAHA

Valley Girl said...

Oh My pete!! I am truly ROFL (ya know...rolling on floor laughing)!! I want a pug!! I think it would be good therapy for Madigan!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Valerie

Lisa said...

First I don't know how I missed this.
Second Can I borrow this to give my yorkie Molly! She too does the SAME THING!!
Third I soooo wish there was a good cure. Have yet to find it.
If shaming your dog with this post worked I so HAVE to borrow it. I'll change the picture so Molly will get the hint!
Hugs, Lisa

Sarah said...

use old fashioned meat tenderizer (powder) on the dogs food. it makes their poop taste bad (not sure that it doesn't already taste bad).