Friday, July 17, 2009

If it's Friday I've been junking and a winner!

Hello my sweet bloggy-poos! It's Friday and the junking was good!

I know you want to see my treasures but first I need to complain, just a wee bit about the gorgeous clothes that I could have purchased for my children if only they were not so darned picky! Hanna Anderson, Mini Boden, and Gap dresses! Not to be.

Lily will only wear knits- pants and shirts with no tags. She is the most physically sensitive person I know.

Rebecca used to wear dresses but now she likes shorts and t-shirts. So sad.

Here's what I did find.



Yes. You are reading that correctly! It was only $1.99!!! I love storing things in sewing baskets.



Sweet chenille rug in pastels. It was $3.99. Sometimes I splurge.

Do you guys know how hard it is to get a decent picture of a mirror?


Trust me, it ain't easy. The mirror in the picture is wonderful. The glass in worn in places and the frame is old and chipped- just the way I like it!

See those red pillows in the front? Those are for the dogs.


Pugsley wants them all to himself.


Sophie has other ideas.

She is a bad dog.

It's time to announce the winner of the Godiva Chocolates!

I wanted to keep them for myself.

It is my love of my readers that compels me to use the random number generator.

The winner is.....

Ginger!

Ginger left this comment:

"Glad that Tibbles is doing well. Boy, $32 a day is going to get expensive. Hope you can find someone to take her soon. Have you tried putting an ad in the paper? you probably have already done that...but just a thought.
When I am down about something, I usually take myself shopping, or out to lunch. Food always helps, lol. Chocolate is one of the best mood elevators. I've never tried Godiva though.
Hang in there!!"

Congratulations Ginger! Just email me your address and these luscious yummies will be on their way!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Ginger!! Your treasures are just incredible!! I love them!! Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs, Lisa

Jean said...

Sara, You had great luck again.
Congrats to the lucky winner, and you have a wonderful weekend, Sara.
jean in Virginia

Ginger said...

Wow, I can't believe I won!!! I love chocolate and that is very generous of you, Sara to have Godiva for a giveaway. I will email you my address. Thank you very much.

Ginger said...

Sorry, I got so excited about winning, I forgot to comment about your goodies you bought. I was cracking up at the dogs and the pillows. They are so cute. I love the basket, and what a great price that is!!
I think you find the greatest bargains.

Ashley Remignanti said...

That sewing basket is SO you! I love it. And all your other finds are just great. Where do you find such treasures? Where is junk not really junkie?
(still preggo btw... just waiting)

Saguaro Chick said...

Congratulations Ginger! Enjoy your yum yum yummies!

I am soooo in love with that sewing box. Your junk stores have great gads of goodies for sure! In your previous post I was drooling over those dishes with the red beaded look around the edges, those are also going to be sooooo beautiful to use during the holidays too!

My youngest used to be the same way about tags on his shirts! Whenever he outgrew stuff and I would give clothes away to neighbors we would have to guestimate the sizes they were because the tags are all missing, LOL! Have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to Michaels today, yehaw!

★Carol★ said...

Wonderful finds, all of 'em! I agree, it's nearly impossible to get a good picture of a mirror. You have to be so conscious of what it's reflecting!
I always see great stuff that i want to buy for my daughter,but she's so picky. I wish I could still dress her! But she's 20, and that would be weird.