Tuesday, September 15, 2009

All the news!

You guys are so awesome! Thanks for all of your sweetness and understanding about the too-too's.

Many of you also left comments about red patent leather Mary Jane's for grownup ladies.

Look what I found at Zappos.com!


Check out these babies! They will put you back 120.00.

I like these too!


In other news I took out two window air conditioners today and did not drop either one out the window!

Guess what else I did today? Cleaned the house, changed the sheets and put my fall duvet cover on my bed. I need to go get a heap of pumpkins for my porch and window boxes and I am all set!

It's going to get cold here this week. Other mothers on the playground were complaining about the forecast. I could barely contain my glee. I just love the cold.

You know what you should do today? Go check out my crazy cousin Cheryl's blog. She's having a chocolate giveaway and much as I want to win those suckers, it would not be fair to hog them.

Yes, I know that this post lacks cohesion. I could have told you all about my trip to the dentist today and how the hygienist told me that if I don't start flossing I am going to die, but I would hate to bore you with such unpleasant details.

I just remembered! I have some good news to share! David broke the towel rack in the bathroom! Why is that good news? Isn't it obvious?

I have a bonafide excuse to go to Homegoods and if other things just fall in my cart, well who am I to halt retail destiny?

The "My Junk is Your Junk" giveaway ends Friday so be sure to get your comments in!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh yeah! always LOVE a chance to shop! SOOO are you going to get the shiny red shoes? Love them knew you could find some. Those are really great shoes. Everyone I know that has them swears they are sooooo worth the money! I need to get pumpkins too!
Hugs, Lisa

Cheryl Duford said...

Thanks for the plug Sara.

Also, I just have to tell you that every time you write that your post is either not cohesive, rambling, or otherwise not held together by a single theme, I follow the thread sooooo easily. It may be genetic, but probably a learned behavior.

My mother will start a conversation, forget some factoid of importance, and it could be a day, a week, or a month later, but the next time we talk, the first thing out of her mouth is that lost bit of information. I do it too. Drives Rick bananas!

$120 for a pair of shoes that you'll wear forever because your feet aren't growing anymore...GO FOR IT, GIRL!

I saw that broken towel rack good news coming a mile away. I am so happy for you. Given how I feel about shopping, go out there and conquer the retail world as though you were shopping for two.

Love,
C

Julie said...

I can tell you the shoes are very popular in hospital employee circles and I remember seeing a picture of Brooke Shields wearing some. (she wasn't holding a towel rack)

Is this my comment to get in on the give-away or did my last post count?

Anonymous said...

If you go to Homegoods, maybe TJ maxx will have the clogs cheap.

Thea

Lisa @ Another Day Today said...

My dentist told me something similar last week! But he's told me that for a couple of years now and I'm still here. :)